Please send me a notification when product is back in stock.
Illusion Magazine Summer 2014
Illusion Magazine - Issue 26 Summer 2014
Summer has arrived at Illusion with issue 26
Just wait until you see what we've got for you inside our summer issue. When you see it for the first time we know you will be blown away by it just as we were. The cover is by French artist Stéphanie Bernard alongside our four-page feature on her.
- We also have artist John Poppleton who shares with Illusion on what he is able to do with UV paint and black light photography
- Erin Skeen's art, we can promise you that you will never have seen art like this before. Her Face Lady characters disguise and transform normal facial features.
- Russian-born artist Ksenia Dudkina has taken the industry by storm; discover exactly how she got where she is today.
- With a degree in scentific and natural history, Sarah Scarer Smith's designs focus on the animal kingdom.
- We also have Shawna Del Real, Dawn Anderson and Julie Husband, who these amazing women all calmly combine successful careers with motherhood. They share their tips on how they manage their hectic lives and what inspires their designs.
- And there are of course all the other regular articles that you've come to expect from the Illusion team. We are delighted to welcome our new Let's get technical artist, Sophia Leadill Taylor - as she clearly explains the science behind colour. In his fine art column, Craig Tracy shares his brilliant method of putting a value on your pieces of artwork. And there are plenty of step-by-steps to try, includingMargi Kanter's superb pirate design.